[HUG] HUG is on tonight!

Nick Moffitt nick+uke at zork.net
Mon Oct 13 15:13:42 UTC 2014

I will be at the Stonemasons Arms tonight, and I hope to see you folks
there as well!

Hello folks, sorry I've been so quiet lately.  We had a grand time three
weeks ago, but October is one of those odd months where we had a
longer-than-normal gap before the first event.

We've had some new subscribers this week, so I hope to see some of you
there!  I will do my best not to leave this list so quiet in future.

--
Remember: the next HUG meeting is TODAY, 13 October 2014!

    We meet upstairs at the Stonemasons Arms in Hammersmith.
                  http://hug.spacehobo.com/